Saturday, March 3, 2012

"She say she twenty-two"


I want to start/dedicate this post to my sister a Happy 22nd Birthday!! This is picture above is from her 21st birthday last year! To say the least this is pre inebriation! Lol.

Nicole Marie, is not my biological sister. We have known each other since I was in the 3rd grade and she was a kindergartner. We live five houses down from one another. I wouldn't even say this girl is my best friend because in real life I do not like her at all. She works my last nerves. We are polar opposites. We got in a fight over the remote when we were younger and she hit and I cried. lol She is for sure my sister. I would do anything for her. I am so happy that God has placed her and her mother, Sherry, in my life. They have been such a blessing.

Last night we went to BARcelona Tapas to start off the night! It was amazing! I had never been before. I definitely recommend you try it out! We then went to Broad Ripple. I stood strong to Lenten promises. I did not have one sip of alcohol. The struggle was real as was peer pressure. I feel proud. Five more weekends left to go.

Somehow it has become March, not sure when. It is getting closer and closer to my birthday and I feel like I am not accomplishing my 25 before 25 list! I did make a new recipe this week but I'm not sure if I would even count that.
It was a pasta dish with:
Chicken
Cheese
Fresh Onion, Spinach & garlic
spaghetti sauce
Wheat penne noodles

It was delicious. I might try some of Alaina's recipes! Especially the wraps! They look delicious. But I seriously love pasta entirely too much!

That pretty much is all I have for you guys today! I have got to get back to work. I will leave you with some link lovin'.

Check out Ithaca, NY new Mayor! He is only 24, same age as me!

Must have!

The Psychology of Budgeting.

Best paying jobs for People Persons!

'Slow Dancing in a Burning Room' Cover by Jayme Dee. loveee lovee love this song.

Are you ready for Spring? I know I am. Here are some fresh new spring fashion ideas with Gwyneth.


I was born with an enormous need for affectiong, and a terrible need to give it.
- A. Hepburn
XO.

1 comment: