After a coworker Kayla told me about her blog and her sole purpose for creating this blog was to complete 101 things in 1001 days that she has never done before. I thought this was a great plan. So I decided I would do something similar.
My 25th Birthday is June 26th. That gives me approximately 6 months to complete 25 things I have never done before. Granted 6 months is not a long period of time to really reach some personal goals I have. I have constructed a list that will be very feasible to complete within my allotted amount of time.
Find a church to join I enjoy attending & go consistently
2. Join a club/board
3. Donate to a Charity/ do volunteer work for an organization I’m passionate about
See a movie at a driver in
5. Build a snowman
6. Buy a puppy
7. Answer the “50 Questions that will free your mind”
8. Have a garage sale
9. Get to my goal weight –
10. Start a scrap book
11. Try (10) new recipes: (6/10)
12. Buy something expensive I want for no reason (jewelry, shoes, or purse)
Read (3) new books
Start an IRA
15. Go on/plan a romantic weekend
Go on a fast/cleanse
Start a blog
18. Watch 26 movies I’ve never seen with each letter of the alphabet: (14/26)
Go on a picnic
20. Go to the zoo
No social networks for at least a month
No fast food for a month
23. Save xxxx $$
24. Get student Loans down to $xxxx
Spend $0 of 1 whole check (besides bills/groceries/gas)
- I know this is sort of off the list but I will save $20 for every task completed.
I am proud to say that I can already cross one item off my list. #17 Start a blog. I just did! I hope you continue to read about my progress!