Sunday, March 18, 2012

"One Step Too Far"

 So I haven't been sleeping well this past week at all. I have yet to put a finger on what is going on in my mind although I have an idea. Work this week has been beyond stressful but I started running again. I ran a few times this week which was relaxing. Not sure if it is just in my head or not but I feel like I already see results!

When you can't sleep what do you?
 
Yesterday was St. Patty's Day! I went out with a couple of friends and ended up breaking my Lenten promise, I drank! Not too proud of it. I was doing so well. I used the excuse that I had a tough week. But that is even more of a reason I should not have drank I should have focused more on asking for strength to just get through it. I will not give up.
 
I have been terrible about keeping up with Grey's lately. Mostly because all my shows have been pissing me off (Grey's & Gossip Girl) because they have not been showing new episodes consistently. I am just now catching up on last weeks episode of Grey's, 'One Step Too Far'. It was a good episode and I'm glad because lately they haven't been keeping my attention. Cristina has been thinking that Owen is cheating on her with a specific nurse. Come to find out he is not... with her. But with someone else. And of course that is when the episode ended.
 
Below are Meredith's beginning and end quote for the week. Her quotes are always amazing but how fitting huh? You can find them all here.
 
"We're trained to be vigilant, to chase down the problem, to ask all the right questions, to find the root cause until we know exactly what it is and we confront it. It takes an extreme amount of caution or we can't overstep ourselves. We can create problems that don't exist."
 
"Our intentions are always pure. We always want to do what is right, but we also have the drive to push boundaries. So we're in danger of taking things to far. We're told to do no harm while we're trained to cut you open with a knife. So when we do things when we should have left well enough alone. Because its hard to admit when there's no problem to treat, to let it alone before we make it so much worse. Because we cause terrible damage."
 
Also at first I thought it was Florence + The Machine singing the closing song. But it wasn't It was Zola Jesus. She has a Florence vibe to her. Check out 'Lick the palm of the burning handshake'. I like it!
 
 
I know this doesn't really fit into the topic of discussion but I couldn't leave out my little Berry! Love her. Can't wait to finally meet her this summer! My Cali lova & I have finally set dates on our summer trip! YIPPPEE!
 
 
XO
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment