Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hola!

It's Friday! I have to work all weekend! Joy!

So lately I have been lacking motivation to get my life in order... and by that I mean many aspects. Maybe it's because I self diagnosed myself with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) lol. I'm not sure what it is. But I found this website Bikini Body Mommy. And although I'm not a mother I like her tips and her how to's!

I belong to the gym and don't go. I have a trainer and didn't go. I actually had to cancel him this week. I felt like I was totally wasting my money. I went so irregularly that I wasn't seeing results and paying wayyy too much. So let's see if maybe this will give me some inspiration! Maybe for you too!

You can also check out her facebook page. If a mother of 3 can lose weight so can I! I like to pretend I'm soo busy but really it's just in my head and I like to sleep a lot. SHAME ON ME!

Have a wonderful Weekend!
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment