Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Give Thanks!

Afternoon!
The most wonderful time of the year is here. It is also the busiest time of the year, not only for work but also just shopping for Christmas, making time for family and friends can all get overwhelming but I will chive on. On Thanksgiving Day of course we all realize all that we have to be grateful for but what about the rest of the year? There is so much we are blessed with that we do not take time to give thanks. It is def. an easy thing to forget.

What are some thing you are thankful for?


I am thankful for so much. My 25 years of existence has been exceptionally grand!

On a larger scale I am thankful for...

- Being blessed with an unconventional family but never feeling unloved not a day, minute or second of my life.
- I am thankful for my second family which includes my sister and my wonderful friends. Through the years you lose some and gain some but those who have stuck it out with me and have served as an amazing support system as well as a source of endless laughs. I am ever grateful.
- I am thankful the essentials: having a wonderful career, a roof over my head, and a full belly.
- I am thankful for my health, although these migraines have been giving me a run for my money, they will not stop me!

On a smaller scale...

- I am thankful for this past year. All the places I have been, people I have seen and experiences I have gone through that have shaped my vision for the future.
- I am thankful the Holiday season is upon us! It is most def my favorite time of the year, well besides summer of course!
- I am ever thankful for the sunshines warmth.
I am thankful for rebuilding.


I know it has been awhile so here is some link lovin'

- 5 Reasons why saying 'Yes' is saying 'Thank You'

- OMG. I cannot stand musicals but cannot wait to see ' Les Miserables'. check out the trailer here.



Anyway. Have you seen the new 'Twilight' movie? I treated myself last night! It was by far my favorite. It was great! I'm sad it is over. But they gave me life with the 'Hunger Games' sequel!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. And try giving back this year!

Love Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment