Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hola!

Happy Friday & Happy June 1st! The best month out of them all (my birth month). Ever since I was little I've done a countdown until my birthday. Now that I'm getting older the countdown is smaller and smaller. Anywho, not much going on this way.

Since today is June 1st & I just joined Instagram (MoreLinds) I am going to participate in Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day June Challenge. I am kind of excited! It started today and I posted a pic of me, stuck on an elevator this morning. This shall get interesting. I am going to post some pictures to my twitter and some on here also.

Here is my zodiac from today! #Cancer

Your private life is likely to be especially animated in June, dear Cancer. You are beginning a year-long trend that brings great benefits from helping others, volunteering, and other forms of service. Spirituality is strong and your innate compassion is highlighted. However, you could experience conflict between the demands of a partnership and the demands of career this month. Finding a balance between the two, instead of pushing or rebelling against either, is the challenge now. You should also guard against hasty or impatient actions, which can make you more accident-prone. Today, more information surfaces about the past or about a private matter. You are more inclined to talk about private matters as well.

 
Anyways, Enjoy your weekend.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment