Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy G.O.O.D Friday!

Happy Good Friday people. I just want to take a minute to note that today is the day Jesus died for us and our sins. Growing up in private schools Catholic practices was shoved down my throat. But I am appreciative of my upbringing and lessons I have learned from the Catholic Church. Not that I was confirmed or do I follow their teachings I have taken some things from it, such as Lent, I always participate to strengthen my relationship with God and myself. Although, sometimes I do question religion and my own personal beliefs I do believe that belief in something higher than yourself is important for survival. Other than that this week has been pretty uneventful.
I have been continuing to think of and make different recipes. This week I made a strawberry cake. It originally was supposed to be cupcakes but since I never really follow the recipe and kind of do my own thing I ended up making a double layered cake (note: for the first time) and it turned out amazing! So my grandma wants me to make another for Easter this Sunday!
Random but one of my all time favorite movies, “You’ve Got Mail” makes a hilarious Godfather reference when Tom Hanks goes," The Godfather is the sum of all wisdom. The Godfather is the answer to any question. What should I pack for my summer vacation? 'Leave the gun, take the cannoli.' What day of the week is it? 'Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday." #random lol
 Speaking of Good Friday G.O.O.D Music has returned. About time!
Most rappers taste level ain't even at my waste level,
Turn up the bass level till it's at your face level
Don't do no press but I get the most press kid.”
Check out “Mercy” here along with Kanye West new track, “Theraflu”
Want to know 10 healthy ways to help a hangover? Naaaa, me neither. Lol. I just need some French fries, a fountain Pepsi, and a prescribed ibuprofen my mom gives me! But just in case you do click here.
Full Package + Hero = Ryan Gosling
Yea, Mitt Romney might be winning over states he is not ‘winning’ with the ladies. Check out why.
Make your own beauty products at home with all natural ingredients.
Beyonce is everything. She is now on Tumblr & Twitter (so I hear)
----------------------------------------------------->

 "I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

If you can't tell I'm reading 'The Great Gatsby' again. I seriously can't wait for the movie to come out this summer. I lovee me some Leo!

Next week I will be back on twitter & facebook, maybe. We shall see how it goes. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment