Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Friday: Some Nights

Happy Friday!

My zodiac today states
You can relax at last! The time is perfect to get ready for the challenges that up to now were just anxieties inside you. If you're thinking clearly today, Cancer, it's because you have the strength to face your problems. Now that you have your self-confidence back, you might open your heart even wider to someone dear.
I know people think horoscopes & zodiac signs are silly. but I am a firm believer. I don't know why I just am :)

This has been a very long, draining, frustrating week for me. I have been planning Indiana Early Childhood Conference which began Thursday and ends Saturday. But not only this I have been planning 3 other events that move in next week. On top of that I feel as though my life is in shambles. Slowly but surely I am gaining control. More importantly regaining control of my own happiness. Which at no fault other than my own has been put in the hands of someone else. What makes people happy?

I came across this little quote this week and it is sooo true. And so everything in my life right now. I just need time and space for myself. I'm really in a bad place right now. But this too shall pass. I just need to focus on the bigger picture and not try and understand every detail just accept things as they are and for what they are and move forward. Somethings you just cannot control. But your own happiness IS something you can control. I read a tweet this week that said, "We have no right to ask when a sorrow comes, 'Why did this happen to me?' unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes out way." I have soo much more to be joyful in my life than this misfortune. Soo enough of that... I don't want to bore you too much so we shall move on. I'm super excited for Friday (even though I work tomorrow, WOMP) & of course the sun is shining!! I think I will go on a little adventure this weekend. :)))

Anywho, I went to the Pacer's vs. Bulls game with one of my best friends, Antoine, on Wednesday. We had a great time. (We always do) Which will lead into a topic I will touch next week sometime. I super excited the Pacer's are in the playoff!s!!! #NAPTOWN. Just in case you don't know here is the playoff schedule.

Some weekend link lovin...

There are still genuinly good people in the world.

Awesome People Hanging Together, one of my fav Tumblr's.

LOVE this! Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling & Jc Chasez singing 'Cry For You'.

Some words worth reading from Tina Fey's book Bossypants.


4 Things The Hunger Games can teach us on the war on women.

Lessons from an Imperfect Love Life... We could all use some tips.

I lovee me some Spanx. the creator is now a billionare!

I love to see this. One of my classmates from Purdue still giving back!

5 moves to blast that belly fat ladies!

I seriously cannot stop posting pics of my girlfriend, Kristel's little baby girl. I love her so much and haven't even met her yet! <333

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend filled with new adventures! Here is some music to get it started!!


Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment