Friday, January 13, 2012

Let's get organized!

Since we are already towards the end of the second week in 2012 I know I am a tad bit late. But better late than never! Since things have picked up for me in the office, especially with the Superbowl quickly approaching  < 23 Days > it is definitely time for me to become more organized.
I am already a pretty organized person with all my lists and plans but it won’t help to take that extra step. Here are a few of my favorite planners for 2012 that I need to choose from & soon.
 The Coach agenda is def. my top pick as of right now. I am just debating if I want to spend $198 on an agenda. I like the purple agenda better also (since that is my faovrite color if you cannot tell).
Find it here.

Next is an agenda that I found on MIMI+MEG. I love it but still unsure. There are plenty of colors to choose from which I do like that aspect of the agenda.



I also love this Kate Spade agenda! But this leaves me in the same predicamentas the Coach agenda, it is $195. So we shall see  which I choose. But I guess I should hurry up and make up my mind.

What are your thoughts? Which one do you like the best?

I also need to get oragnized with my blog. I know I have left you hanging for a few days. I just have not been able to think of much to blog about this week. I promise next week will be much better. I also have been irritated because I am a perfectionist and I know it will take time for me to learn all the tricks and trades of blogging. If any of you could assist I would have looved to collage this post of agenda's. In my opinion it makes for a much clearned and well oragnized look.

What collage program do you use on your blog or pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment