Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!

Sooo what are everyone’s plans for the long weekend, (for some, not I of course… even though I think I’m going to take Monday off JUST BECAUSE)!
My original plans were to go to Chicago, IL to visit some very close college friends of mine. I miss them so much. But of course Mother Nature has taken her course & it has snowed here & there. I still might try and make that trip though; it is only about a 3 hour drive from me (depending on traffic). I do want to hit Zara & Akira since Indianapolis has NEITHER!
If I don’t make it up to Chicago I have a long list of things I want to get done around the house.
1. Clean out closet (sell/donate things I don’t wear) 
2.  Finish reading, Catching Fire. (the 2nd book in The Hunger Games series) Pick up the 3rd book.
3.  Go grocery shopping, with all plans to start this cleanse on Tuesday!
4. Mani/Pedi (important even though you aren't showing your toes!) or I might do them myself. I might try this style since I did just purchase Sephora by OPI nail design pen. A gold one also!
5. Make a budget up for my Grandmother. She just recently retired (for the 2nd time)
6. Try twisting my natural hair to make the locks longer & neater like my girlfriend Brynn does. (might have to have a skype date w/ her for a lesson.)
7. Go see Beauty & The Beast in 3D (maybe, 3D hurts my head sometimes)
8. Make a trip to a few of my fav stores that are having some great sales
-          Nine West 25% off flats!
-          Saks has officially began their semi-annual Consolidation Sale!

What are your plans for the weekend? Anything exciting? Or just going to cuddle up with a good book or have a movie weekend. The winter is the best time to catch up on reading and movies you have been wanting to see.

2 comments:

  1. LOL confession: yesterday totally had me spooked! and I left most important chores for today too :P hehe I'm about to start catching fire - I'm so excited :) Loving that series. Cute blog you have here :) Happy Weekend!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am just now going to start Mockingjay today! I can't wait. thank you!!! I will check yours out as well :)

    ReplyDelete