Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!! The holidays are over & 2012 is here. Now what?
Isn’t it funny how whenever you have shortened weeks at work they always seem to be longer? Well lucky for most of you, you actually get you enjoy your weekend. I will be stuck in the office all weekend watching over my gymnastics event and catching up on some work. Thankfully this will be my last event until Superbowl 2012 gets here and NFLx is in our building. Should be exciting/extremely busy time for myself. But hopefully this weekend I will also get to a little leisure reading! I am going to start reading, The Hunger Games, this weekend. I am super excited I saw the preview for the movie so I wanted to finish it before the movie comes out.
I am going to try my best to squeeze the gym in there somewhere in my busy schedule, although, I am already trying to talk myself out of going.  <shame on me>
What are some of your plans for the weekend? Any goals you are trying to reach or things to get done?
If you are just going to be relaxing around the house here are a few of my favorite blogs to take a look at while I am bored (or even while I am busy. Shhh).
Here are some of my friends:
 What are some of your favorite blogs?
I can’t wait to see what the rest of 2012 holds for me and all of you! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment